Physics & Astronomy
Brigham Young University
- 5/8/2020: Our paper "Probabilistic Extension of Flexible Hybrid State Estimation for Cyber-Physical Systems" with Alex Stankovic's group has been accepted for publicatoin in International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems.
- 4/29/2020: Congratulations to Aiden Harbick who successfully defended his Honors thesis at William and Mary!
- 4/9/2020: Congratulations to Alden Pack who successfully defended his PhD dissertation!
- 3/19/2020: Our paper "Vortex nucleation in superconductors within time-dependent Ginzburg-Landau theory in two and three dimensions: Role of surface defects and material inhomogeneities" has been accepted for publication in Phys. Rev. B
- 2/12/2020: Our paper "Flexible Hybrid State Estimation for Power Systems with Communication Irregularities" has been accepted for publication in IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution
- 2/11/2020: Our papers combining data-driven and physics-based modeling in power systems were accepted to the 2020 PES General Meeting in August