Physics and Astronomy
By appointment or as given in syllabus.
Positions and Education
- Assistant Professor, Florida Institute of Technology (2013-2016)
- Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Florida (2012-2013)
- Harvard Institute for Theory and Computation Fellow (2011-2012)
- Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory Postdoctoral Fellow (2009-2011)
- Ph.D. in Planetary Science, California Institute of Technology (2004-2009)
- AB in Physics and Astronomy & Astrophysics, Harvard University (1999-2004)
Mentoring undergraduate and graduate students in cutting-edge projects; multiple student-led publications accepted and in preparation.
Science Principal Investigator or Co-Investigator on multiple NASA grants. Principal Investigator of multiple Hubble Space Telescope proposals/grants.
Affiliated with Science Teams of multiple NASA missions and ground-based efforts: Kepler Space Telescope, New Horizons Kuiper Belt Extended Mission, Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite (TESS), James Webb Space Telescope (JWST), and ground-based Large Synoptic Survey Telescope (LSST).
Specialty: Planetary Science, Astrophysics, Exoplanets, Astrostatistics