If you are:
- a BYU student interested in getting involved in acoustics research, see the Acoustics Research Group site for information.
- a non-BYU undergraduate student interested in conducting acoustics research during the summer at BYU, see the REU page.
- interested in graduate research at BYU, see the Acoustics Research Group site or the Physics and Astronomy or Mechanical Engineering sites regardng graduate admission. We do not have summer internships for external graduate students.
BYU students that take Physics 461 and our graduate offerings are usually well prepared for high-profile internships. Some internships my students have had are:
- Boeing Corporation
- Moog Aerospace
- U.S. Army Aeromedical Research Laboratory
- U.S. Army Construction Engineering Research Laboratory
- Starkey Laboratories
- BYU REU program
- Acoustical consulting firms
- U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory
- Harman Music Group