Year we will be working on:
- Simulation Service
- MDRS (first trip Sept. 22/23)
Astronomy student to align the telescope at
Collect more samples of rocks containing endoliths
Replace batteries on Hobos- remote climatic data loggers.
- F-MARS @ Houghton Crater. E.g.
Solar Water Production
- MDRS (2nd trip ??)
To test out strategy and equipment before going to
Antarctica and Mars.
- Sequencing of endoliths
- Getting Funding to develop instruments for taking UAVs
to Antarctica for science mission;
- Hyperspectral analysis. For dry valleys and volcanoes
(Mt. Erebus etc.)
- Fluorimeters (ditto) with U SU people
- Concentration and sources/sink of minor Gas
- Mars Hanger
- Mars greenhouses.