Install The Ricoh In N284 On Windows 7
In general, printers must be installed once per machine per user.
- Click Start —> Devices and Printers.
- Click on Add a Printer near the top of the Devices and Printers window.
- The Add Printer Wizard window will appear.
- Click Add a network, wireless, or Bluetooth printer.
- A list of some common department printers will be populated. Click the Printer Name column heading to sort by printer name.
- If 'N284 ESC Ricoh MP C5503' is in this list, click Next to install the printer.
- If 'N284 ESC Ricoh MP C5503' is NOT listed, click The printer I want isn't listed and continue the wizard.
- Select Find a printer in the directory
- Click Next. The Find Printers window will open.
- Type 'N284' into the Name: field. Click Find Now.
- Select 'N284 ESC Ricoh MP C5503' from the list and click OK to install the printer.
- The printer will install. You may be prompted to allow drivers to be installed.
- After installation is complete you will see the Add Printer Successfull window.
- Your printer is ready to use.